Client Service Team Leader – Financial Services
$75,000 to $100,000
Fri, 12th October 2018
Excellent career opportunity
Leadership role in a dynamic, fast paced environment
Coach, mentor and develop your own team
Seeking a highly motivated and driven individual who has outstanding customer service skills to join a large financial services organisation.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced client service team leader to join one of Australia’s largest financial service organisations, as part of their inbound/outbound client service team. In this role you will be responsible for effectively managing, leading, coaching, developing and motivating an inbound/outbound client service team. To be successful in this position you must possess proven customer service experience, previous coaching and mentoring experience and be a highly motivated and sales driven individual.
- Dealing with inbound/outbound customer service calls
- Ensure teams members are meeting their agreed KPI’s
- Conduct regular one on one’s and yearly performance reviews
- Develop and maintain team culture
- Deal with customer escalations
- Assist the centre manager on improvements to processes and procedure
- Review the teams calls to monitor quality and ensure standards are being adhered to
- Experience in delivering exceptional customer service in a call centre environment
- The ability to meet & exceed financial targets (KPI’s)
- Experience in a coaching & mentoring capacity
- Outstanding people skills and communication skills
- Strong commitment to team building and staff development
- Have a positive outlook and a motivational personality
If you are interested in applying for this position then please follow the link, or send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence.
email@example.com or 02 9003 4903