Client Service Manager – Fund Services
Wed, 10th February 2021
My client is a Global Investment Bank who are currently seeking an experienced Client Service Manager with strong understanding of fund services.
My client is a leading Global Investment Bank who are currently seeking an experienced Operational Service Delivery Manager to join their growing team in the Sydney, CBD office.
This varied role sits within the Service Delivery Team that provides daily contact whilst being the first point of escalation for clients and internal stakeholders.
This role will see the right candidate step into a fast paced, dynamic and exciting team. You will be responsible for the Account Management of a range of clients and business partners.
- Day to day management of Client relationships
- Provide a single point of contact team and subject matter expertise to clients
- Manage oversight of accounting transitions
- Ensure service delivery standards are continuously in aligntment with the terms of the service level agreement
- A minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience within financial services and/or fund accounting
- Previous Client Service experience
- Strong understanding of Fund Services
- Demonstrated experience in accounting transitions and managing client relationships
- Proven Account Management/Client capabilities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Tertiary qualified – preferably in Finance or Commerce