Client Service Manager | Financial Planning | Wealth Management
$75,000 to $100,000
Wed, 10th October 2018
Join a boutique firm with plans for significant growth in CBD. Put to use your excellent client service skill and financial planning knowledge.
- Growing Wealth Management firm with CBD location
- Will suit Client Service Manager from Financial Planning (FT or flexible hours)
- Up to $85,000 plus super + growing firm + work life balance
My client is an established Wealth Management Firm offering a broad range of professional services across accounting, financial planning and investments. With a wide range of clients including high net worth families, you will gain exposure to advice across varied areas including direct equities, SMSF, Superannuation, Taxation, Insurance, Accounting and Strategic Planning.
The role of a Client Service Delivery Manager is to support the provision of comprehensive, professional and high quality, strategic advice for clients, as part of a multi-disciplinary practice.
The role will suit candidates with experience in financial planning or accounting practices. The successful candidate will deliver client satisfaction through their excellent communication skills and passion for servicing client needs.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Responding to clients queries alongside the Principal of the business for the implementation of advice and monitoring of investment portfolios
- Liaising with clients, investment managers, insurance companies, accounting administrators and superannuation funds to achieve desire outcomes for client
- Supporting sales and marketing activities to help grow the business
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a “Can Do” attitude and enthusiasm
- Strong analytical and conceptual ability with technical and financial skills
- High attention to detail with self organisation and planning
- Strong administrative background with experience working within a financial advisory or accounting firm
- Advanced Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Diploma in Financial Planning / RG 146 desirable
- Exposure to financial planning software
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Use your previous accounting / financial planning / wealth management experience with this supportive and impressive organisation offering a generous remuneration package, commitment to further development, and flexible working hours if needed.