Client Service Coordinator
Mon, 29th March 2021
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and professional Client Services Coordinator for a leading financial services organisation.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and professional Client Services Coordinator for a leading financial services organisation in Perth’s inner suburbs,
In this role you will be providing clients information about new and existing policies and provide all-round support to their Advisors.
To be successful in this position you must possess proven customer service experience, be a highly motivated and a self-driven individual.
- Be the first point of contact for new and excisting clients
- Deal with customer escalations
- Implementation of advice
- Liaise with 3rd party service providers on behalf of Advisors & clients
- Prepere and generate documentation on behalf of Advisors
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in order to convey complex terms in a clear and concise manner
- Evidence of outstanding Customer experience
- Be motivated to achieve both individual and team targets
- Have resilience, enthusiasm and the ‘right attitude’
- Previous experience in Financial Services industr – Essential
- Tertiary qualification preferable, but not essential.
- High level of IT skills
All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence.