Client Service Associate – Employee Plans
$50,000 to $75,000
Wed, 13th June 2018
Client Service Manager to join this friendly & growing team in a successful Financial Services firm!
- Regarded Financial Services Firm | Successful & expanding business
- Will suit Client Service Officer/ Operations exp from Share Registry
- Salary dependent on exp | ‘Family style culture’ with work/life balance
Our Client is a leading financial services organisation with a global presence. Their business has been going from strength to strength over the last few years and due to recent significant ‘business wins’ they are looking to grow their Share Registry division.
Working within a division focused on the delivery of Employee Share Plan (ESP) Services to a range of ASX and SGX listed and unlisted clients. The Client Services Associate is responsible for the day to day delivery of high quality service to ESP clients and the client’s respective employees.
To achieve the service delivery function, the Client Service Asscoiate will work closely with the Service Delivery Manager to ensure that all functions and activities for clients are anticipated and actioned as agreed and required.
The Client Service Associate will contribute to service delivery by completing a variety of administrative tasks including reporting, purchases, sales, dividends, terminations, meetings, offers, vesting’s and client/employee queries.
- To provide excellent customer service ensuring clients and employees receive prompt responses to requests and queries in line with departmental requirements
- Develop an in depth knowledge of Employee Share Plan fundamentals and taxation implications
- Strive for first point resolution to queries
- Run reports for clients through in-house registry softwarE SREG
- Completing daily transactions for a variety of different clients
- Complete bank and trust account reconciliations
- Ensure effective and accurate communication with all stakeholders
- Identify and recommend improvements to current procedures, risk management, processes and client servicing arrangement
- Leading global financial services firm with strong market reputation
- Friendly, supportive ‘family style’ company culture
- Good work/life balance
- Centrally located CBD offices
- Excellent career path opportunities to develop and upskill into any area of the business