Client Reporting | Research Associate
Thu, 8th April 2021
The Research Associate will be responsible for monthly client reporting, data analysis and ad-hoc data requests for Institutional clients.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Research Associate to join a well-known fund manager to support the broader Distributions Team. Reporting direct to the Client Services Director, the Research Associate will be responsible for monthly client reporting, data analysis and ad-hoc data requests for Institutional clients.
A collaborative environment with a strong team culture, this role would suit an individual who enjoys working as part of a team, is able to build strong working relationships internally and has an exemplary work ethic. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar client reporting or research role within financial services industry.
Role & Responsibilities:
- All Pooled and Mandate reporting for Institutional Clients
- Ad hoc performance and reporting requests
- Daily cash spreadsheets
- Updating of consultant databases
- Responding to quarterly questionnaires and consultant surveys, RFI’s (investment and data related)
- Audit Requests
- Assisting RFP manager and Relationship Managers when required
- Documentation of procedures and processes for reporting
- RG97 reporting
- Provide summary of institutional flows and identify trends MTD & YTD
- Analyse competitor fund offerings
- Provide summary and update of M&A activity within funds management, industry super, competitors
- Provide analysis/data as requested by BD team, consultant relationships and RM team to assist with regional and client strategies etc.
- Degree in Commerce, Economics, Business or Finance preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience within the finance industry
- Previous experience in client reporting or reseach role
- Strong customer focus, organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Highly numerate & sound analytical ability