Client Relationship Manager | Wealth Management
Thu, 21st March 2019
Do you have 2-3yrs exp in Financial Planning/Wealth Management? Senior Client Service role with training & development to advance your career today!
- Highly regarded Wealth Management firm | Convenient North Sydney Offices
- Must have 2-3yrs Financial Planning exp & polished, corporate presentation
- Extensive training & development for a long term career in Wealth Management.
- Are you an experienced Client Service Administrator from Financial Planning/Wealth Management looking for career advancement?
- Do you have good academic qualifications, corporate presentation and a highly professional approach to your work?
- Do you want ongoing training across a range of products & systems to develop your long term career in Financial Planning?
If you answered yes to the above questions then this could be the perfect career move for you! Our Client is a leading independent Wealth Management firm with a superb reputation. The are looking for an articulate and mature individual to join their business as a Client Relationship Manager supporting an established team of advisers.
You would be required to establish strong client relationships through the provision of high quality service to High Net Worth (HNW) Clients whilst supporting the internal Financial Advisors. This would include arranging client appointments, client report preparation, managing incoming and outgoing client correspondence and attending client meetings.
To be successful in this position you MUST have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field (Finance, Commerce, Business, or similar).
- A minimum of 2 years experience gained within Financial Services. (Ideally this experience would be from Financial Planning, however experience from Banking, Insurance, Superannuation, Stockbroking or Funds Management will also be seriously considered).
- Direct Client service experience & the ability to communicate effectively with HNW clients.
- Exceptional corporate presentation and a highly professional approach to work.
- Diploma of Financial Planning and/or RG146 compliance would be advantageous, however not essential.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be provided with extensive training and long term career development opportunities; a competitive salary package; a supportive team environment; Friday drinks and numerous other benefits.
Career opportunities like this do not come around everyday and we are interviewing immediately, so don’t delay! Call James O’Callaghan on 0478 682 884 or email me on email@example.com