Cisco Network Engineer
Thu, 13th September 2018
Work within one of Australia’s largest Telco companies
High profile Government project
Great opportunity for a skilled Cisco Engineer with strong VoIP background. Great rate, initial 3month contract with the view to extend.
This large scale organisation has a national presence across Australia known mainly as being one of the countries largest telecommunication companies.
About the role
This is an initial 3month contract based in Canberra working on a Government based project to uplift their network to a high-speed internet based protocol based network to support improved integration and data exchange. All Candidates who apply must hold a NV1 or NV2 clearance check.
- Coalate partners and other government agencies.
- Improve network capacity management
- Deliver collaboration tools such as document collaboration, voice and video conferencing.
- Produce designs and change implementation plans
- Analyse and diagnose design that are not working
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a voice engineer or similar role;
- Comprehensive knowledge of networking/server hardware, systems, topologies and protocols, investigatory and break fix scenarios;
- Cisco ASA Firewall and cisco Wireless experience
- HP pro curve / cisco experience
- Highly organised and positive attitude towards work with the ability to work well under pressure;
- IT Degree or certificate.
- NV1 or NV2 Clearance check
If this is you please click the APPLY button or contact Natasha Sarwar at MARS Recruitment.