Chinese Marketing Manager
AU$90000 - AU$100000 per annum + plus Super and Bonus
Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
Fri, 26th November 2021
Since launching over 30 years ago, my client has become one of the world’s leading online financial trading businesses offering
Since launching over 30 years ago, my client has become one of the world’s leading online financial trading businesses offering an award winning online and mobile trading platform, enabling over 1 million clients to trade domestic & international shares as well forex, indices, commodities, cryptos and more.
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to own the Chinese marketing strategy across the Asia Pacific and Canada region. You will expected to deliver well performing strategies, which position them as a leader in the marketing within Chinese communities in AU, NZ, CA, SG and Greater China including HK and Taiwan.
You will need to be creative and enthusiastic with the ability to challenge the status quo and design plans to deliver commercial impact within our tight regional brand and compliance frameworks. Strong analytical and digital skills are necessary, you will need to be able to interpret and build reports to ensure continuous optimisation on all spend.
You’ll be the advocate for our Chinese audiences globally so will need to be familiar with specific tools, ad networks and industry nuances to deliver localised campaigns and success offline events that resonate with your markets.
- Build and deliver Chinese strategy across APAC and CA to achieve acquisition, activation and retention retail targets.
- Understand the markets, industry and our audiences to define budget and opportunity for each region.
- Understand our products and client selection drivers to build messaging and creative, within brand guidelines.
- Understand the Chinese media environment to build successful media strategies including online and offline.
- Deliver 12 month marketing plans for APAC and CA regions to reach all KPIs, includes media planning, campaigns, events, sponsorship, PR, education.
- Work with agency and junior team member to manage the annual Chinese budgets ensuring appropriate allocation to drive performance for each region.
- Build, manage and develop a small team to implement all activity.
- Content proof/approve all Chinese marketing activity.
- Be able to present results of all strategies to senior management in a meaningful and timely manner.
- Manage the development of all Chinese marketing collateral including brochures, print and digital advertising campaigns.
- Build and manage the execution of the communications plan for new product launches and platform updates
- Be able to identify media partners to host events and joint marketing campaigns
- Support key strategic initiatives and growth strategies
- Assist the Senior Marketing Manager with APAC marketing team support
- Support the global Chinese proposition development as required
To be successful:
- Fluent Mandarin, written Chinese and good English Lang skills
- Relevant qualifications in marketing or related discipline, good theoretical knowledge
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Experience managing, growing and nurturing a team
- Experience working with multiple agencies and suppliers, negotiating contracts
- Experience using website CMS and email distribution software
- Ability to prioritise workloads to focus on business priorities
- Hands on, delivery driven, can do attitude
- Good communicator, professional, analytical and process driven
- Commercially focused, ability to build clear business cases with outlined outcomes for budget allocation
- Ability to digest detailed reporting and large data sets to communicate results
- Willingness to take ownership and work autonomously
- Above average attention to detail
- Creative to continuously pitch for new commercial ops/challenge the strategies
Apply for this Job