Chinese Marketing Executive
AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum + plus Super and Bonus
Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
Tue, 17th May 2022
My client has been a leader in the online trading space for over 30 years, winning countless awards for their
My client has been a leader in the online trading space for over 30 years, winning countless awards for their technological brilliance. Their growth over the past 5 years is unrivalled and phenomenal. You’d be joining a business with a growing, invested culture where you can grow, learn and accelerate your career.
The business offers true working flexibility, have amazing offices in the Sydney CBD and most importantly have a team culture that you would love to be a part of.
To be successful in this role you must have strong written and spoken proficiency in Mandarin
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Work with the Chinese Marketing Manager APAC&CA to deliver annual marketing and communication plans, ensuring alignment of marketing campaigns with business and brand objectives.
- Ownership of all Chinese marketing for APAC & CA regions including strategic campaign planning, delivery, communications, PR, collateral and material, sponsorship, website management, tactical and creative – ensuring these are engaging, drive performance and within set brand guidelines.
- Drive optimal channels and brand mix with media and supporting agencies. Build and deliver relevant and engaging campaign and education content – seminars and webinars as required with the assistance of in-house technical experts.
- Coordinate Chinese client email communications and ensure internal stakeholders including client facing teams are aware of all outgoing communication tactics.
- Build relationships and collaborate with a wide network of stakeholders including education teams, digital teams, APAC marketing team, global creative team, UK marketing team, Sales, Sales Trading and CS teams among others to deliver Chinese campaigns.
- Day-to-day reporting and budget management to ensure Chinese campaigns are optimised to meet performance targets.
- Ongoing optimisation and reporting of all Chinese campaigns including detailed monthly and quarterly reports on campaign performance – how they performed against set KPIs and stakeholder recommendations for ongoing distribution.
- Review competitor activities; stay up to date with digital advertising and marketing best practice/innovation to ensure the business is placed ahead of other providers in achieving business goals.
- Design and build periodic client surveys and distribute results accordingly.
- End-to-end management of all on-ground events, including industry trade events as well as education events. Includes managing the logistics and branding plus staff briefing and promotion to attendees
To be successful:
- Tertiary education in marketing discipline
- At least 2 years’ experience in generalist/campaign marketing roles
- Experience in campaign planning, execution of both ATL and BTL advertising tactics and client lifecycle management.
- Demonstrable experience in strategic planning.
- Experience working in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent relationship management & collaboration skills – experience working with remote stakeholders preferred.
- Strong prioritisation, organisational and project management skills.
- Experience working with agencies in the delivery of high performing digital acquisition campaigns.
- Experience using website CMS and email distribution software.
- Hands on, delivery driven, can do attitude. Ability to take initiative and work autonomously.
- Experience in brand strategy and creative development.
Apply for this Job