Child Health Nurse
Tue, 2nd June 2020
Relocation offered to the right candidate
Fixed term contract or permanent role
Salary sacrifice available
Exciting Child Health Nurse position available in a coastal location in the Northern Territory on a permanent or fixed term contract basis.
Mars Healthcare has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Child Health Nurse to work in a beautiful coastal location in the Northern Territory.
About the role;
To be a successful Child Health Nurse, you will be able to promote and provide comprehensive and culturally appropriate health program for the children in a clinic based environment and work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team.
Responsibilities to include;
- Manage the daily walk-ins to the clinic, communicating with the broader multidisciplinary team and referring where needed
- Plan and carry out child health assessments and provide clinical care to the clients
- Follow up and coordinate the care for children with identified chronic conditions
- Actively participate in health promotion, planning and the delivery of education, preventative chronic disease activities and community development programs
- Work in partnership with key stakeholders
You will be an experienced Registered Nurse and have at least 3 years post graduate nursing experience, other requirements include:
- AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Post graduate qualifications or demonstrated experience in child health
- Experience working within multicultural environments
- Current ALS
- Immunisation Certificate
- NT Orche card
- Current National Police clearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What’s on Offer;
- Great salary package (RN4 level) + super + salary packaging
- Relocation assistance available to eligible candidates
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Ongoing development and training opportunities
- Support and friendly team
If you feel this is the position for you then click the ‘APPLY’ button without delay or contact Jenna Fennell on 08 6465 4693.