Child Health Nurse | Regional WA
Wed, 10th October 2018
Experienced Child Health Nurse needed for the Pilbara Region on a fixed term contract!
Mars Healthcare has an exciting opportunity for a experienced Community Child Health Nurse to work on a long term fixed term contract in the Pilbara region of Western Australia.
About the role;
Reporting into senior management you will be responsible for providing excellent levels of care, education and clinical services to children and their families.
Responsibilities to include;
- Working within a multicultural and diverse patient environment
- Plan and carry out child health assessments and provide clinical care to the clients
- Provide the full range of birth to school health checks
- Work in partnership with key stakeholders
- Oversee immunisations records and conduct immunisations
- Conducting of Children in Care checks
- Promotion of health education amongst families
- Report writing
You will be an experienced Registered Nurse and have at least 3 years post graduate nursing experience, other requirements include:
- AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience in Child Health community nursing
- Post graduate in Child Health
- Experience working within multicultural environments
- Current National Police clearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What’s on Offer;
- Great salary package + super + salary packaging
- Subsidised accommodation
- Flights included from Perth
- Experience in a remote location of WA
If you feel this is the position for you then click the ‘APPLY’ button without delay or contact Jenna Fennell on 08 6465 4693.