Chief Executive Officer
Wed, 2nd December 2020
Opportunity to join a transforming business on the cusp of exponential growth. Attractive options package on offer.
An emerging exploration ASX listed company with assets held in a renowned mining province of Western Australia.
This is a chance for a technically minded (Geologist or Engineer) to step up and efffectively build a mid-tier mining company. Our client wish to appoint a Chief Executive Officer who will be accountable to the Board for the business strategy, financial performance business execution and aligning a team to deliver the agreed plan. The CEO will have a significant role in leading the growth of the business by developing its production assets and executing it’s exploration strategy.
In order to be successful in this role, you will be proactive, energetic, engaging and driven. You will enjoy being both strategic whilst being right across the detail. You will also be an inspirational leader who can inspire and motivate the business in its growth journey. You will have a track record across exploration geology, mine planning & analysis, operations and importantly the delivery of growth objectives.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Proven senior leadership experience in both corporate and operational setting of a mining company.
- Early career experience through geology (exploration or mine) with a strong emphasis on commodities such as Gold
- Track record in delivering growth – top and bottom line
- Commercially astute with financial acumen and proven integration experience
- Ability to effectively manage key stakeholder relationships with private investors and corporate financiers etc.
- Experience reporting to the Board & Executive
- Relevant tertiary qualifications ideally, MBA or mining related post graduate diploma.
How to Apply
To register your interest and explore this opportunity further, click on the link provided. This role is being led by MARS’s Executive Team. If you would prefer to have a confidential discussion then please contact us directly on 08 6465 4690.