Change Manager – 3 days per week
Wed, 14th August 2019
Dataware house & Reporting transformation
Highly dynamic, fast paced environment
ASX Top 50 organisation
Information Manager and reporting system change. Leading organisation, Agile environment.
Our client is a leading ASX top 50 organisation currently undertaking major technology Programs across the organisation, to improve and enhance their business operations and efficiency.
Working within the delivery business unit the Change Manager will responsible for applying structured a Change Management methodology that aligns to the organisation’s objectives to ensure success of the transformation Program. The project is around moving to a new data warehouse and reporting capability. As such the change manager will the lead the gap analysis to the new solution, working closely with the business and L&P team. As such, any experience with Data and reporting solutions would be high advantageous.
- Design, lead and implement the Change Management framework process across the organisation of both Agile and traditional Waterfall environment;
- Provide strong Governance of the Change Management process and frameworks;
- Provide strong documentation of Change Process and design and implement relevant training across the organisation;
- Provide strong engagement working with internal stakeholder, third party partners and vendors where required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong previous Change Manager experience working in an enterprise environment with previous IT Program Management experience;
- Previous experience working in a fast paced highly dynamic enterprise organisation undertaking significant change;
- Experience working with ambiguity and changing priorities with the ability to draw on a wealth of experience to deliver best fit solutions;
- Strong management and engagement skills;
- Relevant Change Management Certification.
If this is you please click the APPLY button or contact Arnie Nyariri at MARS Recruitment.