Sun, 2nd January 2022
About the company and the role Our client has a proud tradition of supporting veterans and war widows since the
About the company and the role
Our client has a proud tradition of supporting veterans and war widows since the end of World War I. They offer community and residential services and around 80% of the residents have an ex-service background.
Due to continued growth, they are looking for a Care Advisor.
As a Care Advisor you will work as part of a team and provide person centred and clinical assessment care and service options for consumers receiving Home Care Packages. You will monitor consumer budgets and maintain positive outcomes for the consumer and the company.
- Experience working as case manager/care advisor within the home care area
- Registered nurse with APHRA – we would be open to looking at RNs who are currently working in the residential aged care sector and have no experience in case management
- Drivers Licence
- Ability to creatively problem solve care situations
- Ability to manage a budget effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Above average salary + salary packaging
- Company car which you can also keep for personal use
- Flexibility to WFH for a few days per week
- Supportive team and ongoing training provided
If you feel this position is for you, please click the ‘APPLY’ button today or contact Linda Cominetti on 08 6465 4693 or email me on [email protected] for more details.
Apply for this Job