Capability Hub Lead
Fri, 10th July 2020
Maximize process efficiencies and lead a team of 10 as “Capability Hub Lead” for this market leading business
This is a cutting edge organisation within the FMCG space that is currently going from strength to strength / leading a team of 10. This organisation is a leading Australian brand with phenomenal reputation and workplace culture.
The “Capability Hub Lead” is accountable for governing and managing a team that delivers maximized process efficiencies and value to the Australia Business Unit through the design, implementation and deployment of fit for purpose business requirements, processes and solutions. The primary responsibility will be working with business end users to form and document business requirements, ensuring value delivery by developing and owning process designs for the business unit; recommend process efficiencies and optimisations; support the implementation activities relating to the end to end deployment of systems part of the strategic delivery plan; and providing solution value options for key business requirements.
- Understanding key business requirements and providing clearly articulated value optimised system options
- Working with business users to create and document business requirements
- Developing functional specification documentation to provide to system developers.
- Contributing to the development of the strategic delivery plan by providing system options
- Providing Solution design leadership throughout the development & deployment lifecycle and ensuring integration and appropriate convergence with global solutions
- Single point of contact for project system design and information
- Appropriately govern and ensure the quality of system designs aligning to solution architecture and design requirements.
- Optimise process inefficiencies and propose optimal business practises
- Maintaining appropriate system design collateral (artefacts, knowledge management libraries, models).
- Assume the single point of accountability for managing and coordinating agreed changes to the system designs.
- Effect and manage multi-vendor/team/organisation delivery with absolute emphasis on minimised cost, reduced complexity and uncompromised deadline adherence.
- Manage project delivery by utilising recognized project management methodologies and techniques in developing project plans with appropriate resource and cost allocation.
- Identify and create relevant testing scope and plans, including test script creation, execution and documentation, signing off relevant solution readiness.
- Supporting training material development, documentation and sign off. Executing business user training
- Collaborate with the business functional leadership to understand the challenges and opportunities and realise solutions to address these needs
- Provide data based evaluation of problem spaces and initiatives through robust business case development and review
- Work within the Solutions organization to manage business case led realisation of innovation and efficiency driven initiatives
- Maximise return on investment through key initiative KPIs and Targets
- Open, collaborative and transparent engagement with business and solutions functional leadership
- Continuous development of relevant domain expertise, developing internal and external relationships and networks
- On-going view of internal and external factors influencing business – maintaining industry, category, peer and competitor
- Tertiary Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 6+ years in Project management
- Excellent understanding of Program Management practices
- 6+ years in Technology based role i.e. ICT
- 4+ years team leading experience
- Experience leading teams within a global delivery model
- Experience in designing ERP solutions, Digital & Analytics programs; SAP, CRM