Campaign Manager – ENERGY
Fri, 18th January 2019
Fast growing, national business
Fantastic culture, excellent team environment
Succession planning a key focus + ongoing training and development
Market leader, well known energy retailer. Work with a fabulous marketing team. Creative marketing role. Fast paced environment. Work life balance.
About the Company:
Our client is a leading energy retailer, providing services to both homes and businesses throughout Australia. They have become one of the leading power companies in Australia, and provide customers with an impeccable service. Sustainability is also important to this business and a big part of their culture.
Currently, they are looking for a Campaign Manager.
- Develop and manage B2C and B2B marketing campaigns
- Plan, execute and evaluate various integrated marketing campaigns and / communications
- Identify, develop & manage relevant campaign strategies that supports the overall retail strategy
- Develop, implement and manage marketing communication and or campaigns that provide a platform for effective customer retention, acquisition and customer service
- Lead the development of campaign plans and calendars
- Oversea budget management as agreed with business units and internal stakeholders.
- Prepare briefs for creative and media agencies
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure brand consistency
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent
- 6+ years experience in end to end campaign management
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of project management skills
- An ability to build strong relationships
What our client can offer you:
- A national company, pioneering the energy market
- Innovative, cutting edge business exploring the latest in digital technology
- A company committed to sustainability
- Varied marketing role – ATL & BTL focus
- Great team environment
To apply please click apply or call Brea Bugeja at MARS Recruitment on 03 9448 3007 for a confidential discussion.