Business Solutions Analyst
Chatswood, Sydney, Australia
Fri, 20th May 2022
As Business Technology Solutions Analyst, you will have primary responsibility on end-to-end requirements engineering to deliver ongoing operational and business
As Business Technology Solutions Analyst, you will have primary responsibility on end-to-end requirements engineering to deliver ongoing operational and business initiative outcomes. You will also be supporting your team to provide end-to-end quality assurance of IT products under your team’s remit.
You will have an initial focus on the company’s claims & supply chain IT products.
This key responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Partner, liaise and develop meaningful and lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders across business and respond to questions and concerns from managers and execut
- Define and validate current as-is and to-be processes and provide recommendations for process/system improvements in consultation with stakeholders.
- Identify and translate business requirements into solution design, in partnership with process owners, architects and developers.
- Conduct workshops and meetings with Subject Matter Experts within business and technology teams, to elicit and to review requirements and documentation in a collaborative w
- Evaluate, examine, and communicate business and technical requirements on a continuing basis.
- Triage and undertake root-cause analysis of support incidents and issues.
- Assist your team in tracking application issues and provide clear feedback on potential changes or improvements where applicab
- Identify, analyse, and support resolution of application issues.
- Provide support on change verification activities as agreed with stakeholders.
- Provide support to develop test plans, to conduct/validate testing of application changes, to present test results to a range of stakeholders to obtain sign-off for deployment.
- Develop good understanding of the company’s claims and supply chain IT product
- Support product owner and team to deliver product feature roadmaps in alignment to enterprise Agile delivery practic
To be considered for this role you need the following skills/experience:
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Technology Solutions Analyst preferably within an insurance or financial services operation and within an IT ro
- Extensive experience in analysing and interpreting software applications and providing recommendatio
- Extensive experience in requirements engineering, business analysis and documentation.
- Solid experience in translating business needs into actionable product backlog items (user stories) and documentation meaningful to both business stakeholders and developers.
- Solid knowledge of Claims administration applications.
- Solid knowledge of Claims supply chain integrations.
- Familiarity with various data structures and formats (g., XML, JSON) is highly desirable.
- Good exposure in delivery using modern work tracking toolset (g., Azure Boards, Jira, etc) is highly desirable.
- Good exposure to Guidewire Claims is highly desirab
- Good exposure to testing activities and toolset is highly desirab
- Industry / business knowledge of the Australian Insurance market (preferably with experience of General Insurance) is highly desirable
This role offers an ambitious and proven Business Solutions Analyst, the opportunity to join an established company in the Insurance sector in Australia and really make an impact through their own technical understanding and ability.
To learn more about this exciting new role please contact Sahar Khalid on 0421 869 643 or to apply please send your resume to email – [email protected]
Apply for this Job