Business Services Accountant
AU$85000 - AU$90000 per annum
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne, Australia
Thu, 19th May 2022
A reputable boutique accounting firm in the CBD which services small to medium sized business and high net-worth individuals are
A reputable boutique accounting firm in the CBD which services small to medium sized business and high net-worth individuals are seeking an accountant with 2+ years experience to join their friendly and professional team in a role with excellent career opportunities.
As a Business services accountant, you duties will include:
- Preparation of Financial statements and income tax returns for companies, trusts, partnerships, individuals and SMSFs
- Identify, raise and resolve clients accounting, tax and business issues
- Provide specific written taxation, corporate and business related advice for partner review
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and third party stakeholders
- Assistance in administrative duties as and when required
What you need to succeed:
- A solid foundation of knowledge and experience in tax and accounting issues for companies and high net worth individuals
- 2+ years’ experience in Business Services within Public Practice
- Experience in the preparation of income tax returns and financial statements
- Exposure to various areas including corporate tax, CGT, Div7A etc
- CA/CPA qualification or working towards
- The willingness to work in a close knit hands on team and provide advice to clients
What will you get in return?
- Above average renumeration based on experience
- Support and mentorship in your CA/CPA studies
- Flexible working arrangements, WFH etc.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to work in a role with a broad range of responsibilities and to gain experience in legitimate business advisory to an interesting client base.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, reach out to me at [email protected] or click Apply Now!
Apply for this Job