Business Resolution Insurance Specialist
Thu, 4th February 2021
Permanent opportunity based in Sydney CBD. Seen an Advisor Resolution Insurance Specialist.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will assist with the development of policies and frameworks. You will gain a unique insight into the complexities of recovery and resolution planning, with the opportunity to think broadly as well as across the operational detail. The role will include coordinating resolution planning and contributing to aiding internal and external stakeholders to understand the organisations resolution framework and strategies. You will be able to support the team by preparing comprehensive analytical data and making recommendations on improvements to plans and processes.
- Exposure to dealing with a regulatory authority.
- Backround in insurance/working with insurance clients.
- Stress testing, recovery and resolution planning.
- You will have tertiary qualifications and a keen interest in financial regulations and related policies and protocols.
- You will be able to identify relevant industry issues and risks across the financial sector.
- You will be proficient with building relationships across all stakeholder levels.
- Have excellent organisational, written, communication and consultation skills.
What you will get in return:
This is a permanent opportunity to be a part of an excellent organisation with a bright future ahead. You will also gain experience allowing you to further growth over the coming years. This role creates a great opportunity to gain valuable industry experience.