Business Project Manager
Fri, 18th January 2019
Business Project initatives
Highly dynamic, fast paced environment
ASX Top 50 organisation
Large scale enterprise Projects, great client portolio. Great salary and opportunity.
Our client is a leading ASX listed enterprise organisation currently undertaking significant investment across their organisation.
They’re looking for a Business Project Manager to work within the operations side of the business working on new product solutions and process improvement projects across the business. Working with a small deliver team this Business Project Manager will engagement with Product Managers and Senior Stakeholders to operationalise the new product features and enhancements in the organisation. Although agile PM experience would be advantageous, this is not an IT PM role, hence candidates from a Business Project Management background would be strongly suited.
- Drive and ensure the delivery of Projects aligns to the Product roadmap;
- Provide strategic insight into new Project ideas to enhance and develop feature Product roadmaps;
- Manage a number of Projects from inception to delivery, tracking project health, timelines and deliverables, overcoming challenges, managing expectations and driving key outcomes for each piece of work;
- Overseeing projects to deliver solutions that meet business requirements and realise benefits within agreed scope, time, cost and quality.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years as a Project Manager previously working on business projects;
- Understanding of Agile practices, trends, tools and techniques, and the ability to transfer that understanding at all levels of the organisation;
- Strong Project Manager management and business engagement skills.
If this is you please click the APPLY button or contact Arnie Nyariri at MARS Recruitment.