Business Development Manager | MedTech | $160K+ OTE
Wed, 7th August 2019
Leading, global healthcare Revenue Cycle Management provider
Newly created Sales role, develop the territory as you see fit
Uncapped commission earnings – $160K OTE in first year
New business development focused territory management role, selling medical technology solutions.
About the business:
A U.S. based, global market leader in Revenue Cycle Management. My client is a well-known provider of key technology solutions to hospitals and clinics across Australia.
About the role:
The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying strategic prospects and generating new revenue.
Specifically, the role will be responsible for:
- Fostering effective relationships with senior level executives in mid to large size hospitals and clinics.
- Identifying and managing opportunities through obtaining an understanding of the organization’s clinical documentation and revenue cycle strategies.
- Establishing relationships in business dealings and sales directly with healthcare C-Suite executives.
- Assisting in activities to create stronger and more successful relationships with existing clients.
- Assist in the workflow and transition from prospect to fully implemented client status across multiple departments.
- Maintaining and providing accurate pipeline tracking and status reports on key activities through customer relationship management tools (Salesforce) and other collaborative means.
- 5+ years’ experience with successful track record of selling solutions within a hospital or clinic setting.
- Strong domain knowledge of the entire Revenue Cycle processes.
- Established relationships in business dealings and sales directly with healthcare C-Suite executives.
- Recognized success of exceeding annual sales targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
If this looks like you, click APPLY or contact Liam Killen via the details listed below: