Business Development Manager | Australian Icon | OTE $150,000
Thu, 20th December 2018
Australian institution. Major enterprise organisation.
$150,000 OTE ($110,000 plus comms) plus car allowance.
Numerous career prospects with a well-respected mentor.
Terrific opportunity to join a major Australian enterprise organisation. B2B Sales role with a key focus on new business development.
About the business:
My client is a one of Australia’s most reputable employers and a leader in their field. With a number of national partnerships and diversified service offerings, they are uniquely placed within their sector. Consistently recognised for their award winning employee benefits, they are known as an employer of choice in the local market.
About the role:
The Business Development Manager will develop and implement a robust B2B sales strategy aimed at increasing value in high potential accounts and Enterprise corporate Australia clients.
Specific responsibilities to include:
- Design and refine a regional business development plan in alignment with the corporate strategy
- Generate leads, develop relationships and book appointments with prospective corporate customers
- Engage customers in consultative conversations and align the organisational CVP with the customer’s business strategy
- Track and report on sales pipeline to deliver on your sales strategy
- Communicate and set expectations for a seamless customer experience
- Experience selling in a B2B capacity
- Hunter mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Availability to interview ASAP
If this looks like you, click APPLY or contact Liam Killen via the details listed below: