Business Development Manager | Aged Care | $200K+ OTE
Fri, 26th June 2020
Rapidly expanding Aged Care consultancy with a Tier 1 client base
Report directly to the CEO, owning key client relationships
Strong base salary with a lucrative commission structure
Drive the new business and engagement strategy for this leading aged care consultancy. Key role within sales, reporting directly to the CEO.
About the business:
A rapidly expanding consultancy, servicing the Australian aged care market. With a national client base, my client offers a broad range of services focused on improving the quality of care and the financial viability of their clients.
About the role:
Generate sales in the NSW market through the provision of expert advice, brand positioning and the development and maintenance of strong client relationships.
Specifically, the role will be responsible for:
- Growing the business by identifying potential opportunities through research, cold calling and upselling
- Gaining repeat business by conducting effective account management activities
- Securing work by conducting presentations, presenting proposals and following up as required
- Ensuring Remarkable service delivery by handling inbound enquires professionally and in the required timeframes
- Communicating with internal team members to ensure the sales function operates seamlessly
- Experience in B2B selling environments, preferably in a complex, consulting capacity
- Passion for the healthcare / aged care space
- High-level stakeholder management skills, experience working with C-suite executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
If this looks like you, click APPLY or contact Liam Killen via the details listed below: