Business Development Manager | Aged Care | $200K+ OTE
Wed, 8th July 2020
Drive the new business and engagement strategy for this leading aged care consultancy. Key role within sales, reporting directly to the CEO.
About the business:
A rapidly expanding consultancy servicing the Australian Aged Care market. My client offers technical services and subject matter expertise in the areas of Finance, Governance, Compliance and Clinical Care. They are focused on improving the quality of care and financial viability of Aged Care facilities across Australia. With a national presence, my client is headquartered in Melbourne’s inner city.
About the role:
Grow and develop the Victorian market through the provision of expert advice, brand positioning and the maintenance of strong client relationships.
Specifically, the role will be responsible for:
- Growing the business by identifying potential opportunities through research, cold calling and upselling
- Gaining repeat business by conducting effective account management activities
- Securing work by conducting presentations, presenting proposals and following up as required
- Ensuring remarkable service delivery by handling inbound enquires professionally and in the required timeframes
- Communicating with internal team members to ensure the sales function operates seamlessly
- Continuing to develop and add value as a technical expert in the Aged Care segment
- Experience working within management consulting / professional services, selling complex solutions
- A proven track record in winning new business; a “hunter” mentality
- Passion for the Aged Care space
- High-level stakeholder management skills, experience working with C-suite executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
If this looks like you, click APPLY or contact Liam Killen via the details listed below: