Business Development Analyst
Thu, 15th April 2021
Unique opportunity to execute the growth plans for an all Australian mining company on the up.
An innovative mining and exploration company led by an impressive management team with a successful track record of developing operations. As a purely Australian miner with strong balance sheet and aggressive growth plans, they are well positioned in the market.
This is a unique opportunity for a highly skilled Analyst to play an integral role as part of the corporate development team. You will be responsible for financial and valuation analysis of strategic initiatives, screening of acquisition, divestment, and investment opportunities as well as detailed industry analysis. Reporting into the General Manager, you will provide support across; transaction comparable analysis, review of technical studies, producing external presentations, and documentation.
This is ideally suited for a corporate finance professional ready to accelerate their career in a fast-paced environment. You will have 2-5 years’ advisory (investment banking, boutique or big4) experience and/or come from a similar type commercial background.
To be successful you will also have the following:
- Degree qualification in Commerce, Economics, Science, Laws or Engineering
- Innovative approach with a passion for research and continuous performance improvement;
- Advanced financial analysis and modelling capabilities;
- Understanding of mining operations;
- Proven ability to learn and apply new skills quickly;
- Capability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent communication, verbal and written, with the ability to conduct and produce detailed presentations;
- A keen eye for attention to detail and highly organised
- Collaborative working style, with the ability to influence and negotiate whilst creating solid working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
How to Apply
To register your interest and learn more about this opportunity then click “apply” now. Alternatively, if you would prefer to have a confidential discussion about your career and review other opportunities in the market, then please call 08 6465 4690 today.
Please note that we are only able to consider applicants with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.