Thu, 15th April 2021
MARS is currently working with a leading ASX that is actively looking for a business analyst with a strong background in systems and processes too.
MARS is currently working with a leading ASX that is actively looking for a business analyst with a strong background in systems and process improvement.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant / Finance Manager and working closely with the wider team, the successful candidate will have an important position to ensure the analysis and modelling of future opportunities and projects tie in neatly with the finance team.
This will allow the wider finance team to concentrate on month end and compliance duties whilst you focus on higher level analysis. You will also manage ad hoc ERP improvements and finance processes to ensure the business maintains overall efficiency’s and reduce reporting time-lines.
Overall strengths within a business analysis, financial modelling, ERP / systems & process improvement spaces are key.
- Focus on ad hoc business analysis projects on future investments / opportunities.
- Working with multiple stakeholders across the business to ensure the system runs smoothly to deliver financials efficiently and on time.
- Work on financial models to establish future pricing and investment projects.
- Reviewing system processes and providing a detailed analysis to the relevant managers for continued improvements. (SAP experience desirable.)
- Take initiative and implement changes where necessary.
- Ad-hoc duties within systems and p[rocesses as required.
- CPA/CA/CIMA qualified or equivalent qualification
- Experience working as a business analyst / systems accountant or as a financial analyst/modelling with a significant involvement in a systems implementation/upgrade
For more information and detail regarding the position please apply or email [email protected]
We are looking to appoint this position in the near future so a shorter notice period will be looked on favourably.