Business Analyst – SuccessFactors
Fri, 20th September 2019
Join a market leading Construction firm as they begin their SuccessFactors implementation. Knowledge of Employee Central is highly advantageous.
Join a market leader in the Construction field as they embark on a SuccessFactors implementation on a global scale. This is an organisation who offer genuine work/life balance and company perks.
To be successful in this role, you must have previous experience in the implementation of SuccessFactors and knowledge of HR processes. Knowledge of Employee Central would be highly advantageous.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Working closely with the Product Owner of SuccessFactors project deliverables, including current modules in pipeline (LMS, Comp, P&G) configuration, test results, solution recommendations, data migration approach, bulk uploads, in an agile environment.
- Successfully deliver effective system administrative support across SuccessFactors platform.
- Work on internal change requests, update workbooks, conduct testing and implementation.
- Review/assess Quarterly Release packs, engage with stakeholders and present the new changes advised by SAP and the impacts, test the packs before deploying into production.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ hands on experience in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, ONB and Recruitment modules, preferably in the BAU Support environment.
- Strong experience with SF implementations.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge and experience of processes and configurations with EC, ONB and Rec modules as well as LMS.
- Experience in SuccessFactors cloud solution is highly advantageous
- You must be an excellent communicator due to the global nature of this role