Business Analyst – Insurance
Fri, 19th October 2018
Work with one of Australia’s largest financial institutions
Career progression opportunities for high performers
As a Business Analyst, you will be joining the Insurance arm of one of the leading financial institutions in Australia.
My client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join their expanding team on a permanent basis. Experience within Insurance is preferable due to current pipeline of work (regulatory and CTP related).
- Requirements elicitation, using various methodologies (such as interviews, facilitating requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, vendor assessments etc) and proactively collaborating closely with key business stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Requirements documentation, including process mapping and modelling (As-Is and To-Be), artefact management, and Standard Operating Procedures/training material/communication development.
- Impact analysis, reconciling conflicts, identification and mitigation of issues or risks.
- Assist the business prioritise high level business requirements, recommending options and providing cost benefit analysis and solution option Solution development (where required).
- UAT planning and management/oversight.
- Willingness to pick up a host of other tasks not formally part of a Business Analyst role (e.g. Project Management, Change Management, providing input into business submissions).
To be successful in the role:
- 3+ years of business analysis experience
- Life or general Insurance experience
- Understanding of Life Insurance Products
- Experience with Risk and Claims if highly desirable
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Any experience around data analysis will be advantageous
Due to the large amount of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.