Business Analyst, Finance Transformations
Fri, 1st February 2019
Excellent opportunity for ambitious BA in leading finance transformations project. Leading global investment bank. Markets knowledge essential.
- Excellent opportunity for ambitious BA in leading finance transformations project
- Leading global investment bank
- 12 month contract, longer term potential – immediate start
- Perform Business Analyst role across the System Development life cycle.
- Primary interface between finance stakeholders and IT.
- Facilitation of process mapping and business requirements workshops.
- Mapping and documentation of Finance processes, policies and data flows.
- Data analysis and aggregation.
- Development of business requirements documentation.
- Development and execution of User Acceptance Testing plan and test cases.
- Ensure technical requirements, specifications, processes and recommendations related to proposed solution meet the business issues and associated requirements.
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Work with the project manager to ensure compliance with the Project Management Office governance and quality requirements.
- Contribute to the identification and effective management of risks, issues and interdependencies.
- Must have been involved in completion of multiple projects across the full system development life cycle.
- Experience working with large GL and offshoring transformation experience will be highly regarded
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges and works with IT to ensure the technical solution meets the associated requirements and constraints.
- Advanced skills and experience in process mapping software.
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills