Business Analyst – Finance Integration
Fri, 4th January 2019
2 year program of work.
Work with one of Australia’s top banks.
Join one of Australia’s highly regarded banks as they embark on a large Finance Integration as part of an acquisition.
This BA role is a critical position in a large scale program of work changing the entire operating model of this well known financial services group.
You will be providing BA support to the project lead for the different functional work streams and dealing with a wide range of stakeholders internally and externally.
- Prepare business requirements documents relating to custodial and offshore services requirements
- Prepare process maps, procedures and documentation
- Identify breakdowns in processes, systems and procedures
- Prepare document requirements for SLA preparation
- Support the cohesion of all legacy processes as they relate to the new models
- Manage the systems project and understand the business requirements that underpin business performance
- Identify improvements to processes, systems and procedures from detailed analysis
- Be a trusted partner for the business to drive the strategic plan
- Maintain work papers to a high standard
- BA experience in financial services essential
- Experience dealing with a wide variety of functional stakeholders
- Experience dealing with a large range of external stakeholders and governance procedures
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience with PeopleSoft and SAP is highly preferred
This organisation offers an excellent work life balance, and you will be working in a visible, high profile project. 6-12 months initially that could extend further.