Business Analyst, Capital Projects
Wed, 10th February 2021
Unique BA opportunity to leverage your knowledge of capital and relevant regulations to accelerate your career with a renowned organization
Brand new opportunity to work with one of Australia’s leading financial firms within a high performing Group Treasury Function, to effectively support critical changes and transformations being implemented within the organizations Capital program.
With this opportunity, you will join a business-critical project; crucial to maintaining the organizations strong balance sheet, and in turn their market leading status. As such, you will also have unparalleled business-facing exposure working alongside a number of senior decision-makers across divisions.
In essence, in working with said stakeholders as well as our talented existing team, you will look to gain an in-depth understanding of business requirements to effectively inform the design and implementation of new tools to a transformed business. Ultimately, the role provides a rare opportunity to develop a vast breadth of expertise, while demonstrating measurable value and applying the latest technology and new ways of working to push your skillset forward.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience in Capital and/or an in-depth understanding of aligned functions, such as; Regulatory Reporting, Treasury, M&A, etc.
- Exposure to processes around change, transformation, and related project management would be a plus
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a similar environment with exposure to relevant controls and products
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to think critically when facing complex problems
- Relevant degree qualifications in areas such as accounting or quantitative finance
All in all, this is a new role resultant to impressive growth over the last 12 months, is a highly unique opportunity to join a purpose-driven team in one the nations market-leaders within financial services. If the above sounds like you and you would be open to exploring in more depth, please don’t hesitate to apply or get in touch directly with Gabriel – Gabriel.firstname.lastname@example.org