Business Analyst – Accounting + Transformation
Wed, 5th May 2021
Leading Financial Services Firm
Projects + BAU Role
Strong Development Opportunities
A fantastic growth based opportunity to assist across both BAU and projects/transformation initiatives as the business continues to evolve.
MARS Recruitment are pleased to be working with a leading Financial Services firm as they continue to evolve through new system implementation and migration projects. With a seat in both the BAU and Projects team, this is an excellent opportunity for a technical tax or financial control accountant looking to transition into a BA role or a BA who is keen to continue in a diverse role across a number of areas.
Due to the length of this proposed transformation project, this role is a permanent, full-time role which provides great security whilst still having all the benefits of a dynamic and broad project-based role.
In this role you will have;
- Involvement from the development right through to the execution of the implementation
- Become an SME and offer insights on the project at the operational and project level
- Liaise with key stakeholders and managing expectations regarding process and in line with original expectations
- Managing go-live preparation: training plans, procedures and control updates and other key stakeholders.
- BAU Capabilities: Review and sign off test results covering all Financial Reporting products such as: Financial Statements, Trial Balances and Audit Packs.
Ideally the successful candidate will have;
- Experience within either a BAU capacity as it relates to Financial Reporting or Tax OR a Projects background relating to Transformation/Data or Systems migration
- 5+ years experience within the Financial Services sector
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
If this sounds like your next opportunity; ‘apply’ or get in touch directly with Dylan Wijesekera via [email protected]