Broker Support | System Administrator
Mon, 29th March 2021
Exciting opportunity to join a recognised institution who is seeking a tech-savvy credit administrator to join as a Broker Systems Analyst
MARS Recruitment is partnered with a recognised financial service institution who is seeking a tech-savvy credit administrator to join as a Broker Systems Analyst. The key objective in this role is to ensure the timely, accurate and complete updating of sales systems to reflect product and lender changes to support the sales team and to ensure key internal stakeholders.
This role suits someone who has strong Excel and mortgage lending skills and is particulary interested in being a part of looking at automated solutions to reduce manual intervention and drive synergies across the systems, product and distribution teams.
Role & Responsibilites:
- Provision of reporting from the internal CRM system to support reconciliation process
- Maintenance of IR sheet and process for updating interest rates in CRM system
- Prepare draft communications to the broker network including maintenance of channels for distribution including credit central portal
- Update and maintain special product offerings
- Liaise with Distribution Team and update broker tiering by lender in the system
- Minimum of 2-3 years working in Financial Services industry
- Previous experience in a Retail Banking Mortgages role is strongly preferred
- Previous experience with database or system aministration
- Understanding of lender credit policy administration
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & relationship management skills
- Able to work as part of a team in a collaborative environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position then please follow the link, or send an up to date copy of your CV to [email protected]
All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence.