BDM | HR Software | $110K – $120K OTE
Wed, 29th January 2020
Global Software as a Service provider (HR Data & Analytics)
Competitive salary with an uncapped commission structure
Outstanding employee culture and benefits scheme
Grow the Australian & New Zealand presence of this global HR Analytics platform. A balanced role with a focus on new business development.
About the business:
A U.S. based, global market leader in HR Analytics and Software services. My client is a well-known provider of key technology solutions to a number of enterprise clients and SMEs locally and abroad. Based in the organisation’s APAC headquarters in Melbourne’s inner city.
About the role:
The Business Development Manager is responsible for new business development, building consultative and powerful relationships with new and existing clients (medium to large key accounts) and sales growth within the ANZ region.
Specifically, the role will be responsible for:
- Fostering effective relationships with senior level HR executives.
- Implementing region specific strategies to improve revenue streams.
- Attending meetings and hosting large audience presentations.
- Educating clients on the employee wellbeing and performance benefits that the program can offer their workplace.
- Assisting in activities to create stronger and more successful relationships with existing clients.
- Assisting in the workflow and transition from prospect to fully implemented client status across multiple departments.
- Maintaining and providing accurate pipeline tracking and status reports on key activities through customer relationship management tools and other collaborative means.
- 5+ years’ experience with successful track record of selling B2B solutions, preferably within the HR domain.
- Established relationships in business dealings and sales directly with HR professionals
- Recognized success of exceeding annual sales targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
If this looks like you, click APPLY or contact Liam Killen via the details listed below: