$75,000 to $100,000
Thu, 10th December 2020
Global firm offering Auditors at all levels, transfers to commercial roles and other services lines such as Corporate Finance, M&A and Risk.
A Global full-service accounting firm are looking to significantly grow and expand their audit division ideally at the Intermediate or Senior level.
They pride themselves on allowing individuals the best professional fulfilment and career growth opportunities whilst recognising the challenges and aspirations of Auditors and therefore offer the following;
- Opportunity for internal secondments and transfers to other service lines within the business, for example a number of the current M&A team were transferred from the audit division
- Encouraged opportunities to take internal roles with their clients which range from the most prestigious ASX listed organisations to NFP’s (allowing a route to a switch to commerce)
- A hugely flexible environment allowing staff to work from home / remotely at their leisure. As well as this they make every effort to allocate clients with ease / convenience of location in mind
- A truly open-door and collaborative culture with a focus on creating a friendly, flexible and “family feel” office culture.
The Successful Candidate will meet the following criteria;
- Minimum 12 months experience of external audit in Australia
- Exposure to ASX listed clients
- CA or CPA qualified or part qualified
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Full working rights within Australia