Fri, 17th July 2020
An exciting opportunity has become available with a leading global bank to join their growing Audit team as an Audit Manager.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Audit Manager to join a growing Internal Audit function on a permanent basis. The Internal Audit team are strongly aligned with the first and second line and assist the bank to accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to Risk Management, Control and Governance.
- Support management in the process of analysing general risk & compliance management.
- Translate actual trends and (risk/compliance) developments to requirements to be set on the audit program and (for individual assignments) risk based audit scope to evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls.
- Manage the execution of allocated assignments. Actively contribute to the execution of the other audits.
- When executing the assignment, ensure appliance to required (quality) standards by preparing and / or reviewing work papers, the documentation and evaluation of controls and the conducting of audit tests including the use of data analytics. Prepare the (draft) report and conclusions, including root cause analysis (also covering cultural and behavioural aspects) and recommendations, as applicable.
- Ensure effective and timely communication to stakeholders regarding findings, risks recommendations and progress of assignments. Evaluate the assignment with both the client and the team to enable continuous learning.
- Review adequacy of action taken by management to correct reported deficient conditions.
- Maintain an up-to-date client file so that it reflects the actual risk assessment and audit involvement of the allocated business areas.
- Coach and challenge staff in order to grow their professional knowledge, skill and competency.
- Be part of a global Audit community focused on compliance.
- CA , CIA or IIA Qualified
- Relevant Finance related degree
- 3 + years experience within Internal Audit
- Exposure to Financial Services
- Compliance knowledge
If you have the required skills & experience and are also interested in this role please click apply or contact Liam Sweeney via Liam.Sweeney@marsrecruitment.com.au.