Associate/Senior Associate | Execution | Infrastructure
Fri, 11th January 2019
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced finance professional to work in an end-end capacity within a leading infrastructure fund.
This is an excellent opportunity for a banking professional to work for a team that takes full end to end ownership of the deal process from structuring and origination through to execution. The focus of my client is infrastructure projects and they work alongside a number of prominent private and public financiers, equity investors and advisors to bring life to the projects they take on.
This position is newly created due to the growth they have seen in the last 12 months and they are looking to add a highly motivated individual to their high calibre team.
This role will involve all elements of the financing of infrastructure projects, including financial analysis (including financial modelling, sensitivity and scenario analysis), assumption validation, due diligence, risk analysis and the preparation of credit papers.
Some of your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Assist in the execution and structuring of new business
- Assisting in quality assurance of financial models by ensuring models are mathematically accurate, formulation is consistent and the model is robust and can accommodate sensitivity analysis
- Assessing financial models for transactions to calculate cash flows from these transactions and to evaluate their performance via calculating ratios and returns of such projects
- Analysing the key assumptions and output from financial models
- Analysing due diligence materials
- Preparing detailed credit papers, presentation materials or other materials as required
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Support a collaborative team culture that is outcomes focused and develops creative solutions to complex financings proposals
Key experience, skills and qualifications will include:
- 2-6 years of experience, likely gained in a project finance, infrastructure advisory, infrastructure investment banking, financial modelling, leverage finance or debt advisory team within an investment banking, institutional lending or big 4 accounting environment
- Tertiary qualifications in finance, accounting, business administration, and/or relevant technical or industry disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong written communication capabilities
- Attention to detail, accuracy, timeliness, and ability to independently manage a diverse workload
- Excellent interpersonal and communications and stakeholder influencing skills
- Effective analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple competing demands, prioritise work and meet demanding deadlines
- High level of energy and drive
- Positive ‘can do’ mindset with an ability to work in an agile and fast pace environment
If this role is of interest to yourself please apply below or reach out to me directly on my email below email@example.com
02 9003 4908
You must have the right to live and work
in this location to apply for this job.