Assistant Director – Clinical Operations
Fri, 3rd May 2019
Senior Leadership Role
An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Director -Clinical Operations to join a high-level government department on a 12-month fixed term contract
Mars Healthcare are currently in search of an experienced Assistant Director – Clinical Operations to join a federal government department on a one-year fixed term contract. This organisation works with individuals suffering from a variety of mental health issues and their families who are currently serving or have served in the armed forces.
This is an initial contract position for 12-months on a full-time basis, with potential for extension.
About the Role:
The objective of this role is overseeing the provision of clinical services across Brisbane and wider QLD
Responsibilities will include;
- Provide overall clinical leadership and insight across the region, particularly with reference to the complex cases and provide support and consultation to your direct reports.
- Extensive internal and external stakeholder engagement with other services and providers
- Clinical governance.
- Provide full line management responsibilities including; recruitment, selection, induction, supervision, performance management, coaching, leading and mentoring of staff.
- Proactively contribute to senior regional management team
- Program and project development
- Carry out your own small, complex caseload
To be successful within this role, you will be a proven clinician either as a Psychologist or Accredited Mental Health Social Worker who is a member of AASW or have full AHPRA registration.
Other demonstrated experience will include;
- Working at a senior strategic level with extensive management and clinical experience
- Experience supervising a team of clinical professionals including Psychologists and Social Workers and Coordinators.
- Proven stakeholder engagement experience
- Experience working across complex mental health issues
- You must be an Australia Citizen
What’s on Offer?
Not only will you get to work within a secure and stable organisation, you will receive a superb, above average pay rate + super and work within a rewarding and driven team.
If you are interested in knowing more, then send your CV to Lucy Jones at Mars recruitment