Assistant Director – Clinical Coordination EL1 – adult mental health
Fri, 21st December 2018
Experience clinical director level candidate to join a prominent government service in adult mental health treatment and counselling. 18month contract
Mars Healthcare are currently in search of an experienced Senior Clinical Leader to join this forward-thinking federal government department on a two-year fixed term contract. This organisation works with individuals suffering from a variety of mental health issues and their families who are currently serving or have served in the armed forces.
This is an initial contract position for 18months on a fulltime basis, with potential for extension.
About the Role:
The objective of this role is overseeing the provision of clinical services across Brisbane and wider QLD
Responsibilities will include;
- Provide overall clinical leadership and insight across the region, particularly with reference to the complex cases and provide support and consultation to your direct reports.
- Extensive internal and external stakeholder engagement with other services and providers
- Clinical governance.
- Provide full line management responsibilities including; recruitment, selection, induction, supervision, performance management, coaching, leading and mentoring of staff.
- Proactively contribute to senior regional management team
- Program and project development
- Carry out your own small caseload
To be successful within this role, you will be a proven clinician either as a Psychologist or Social Worker who is a member of AASW or have AHPRA registration.
Other demonstrated experience will include;
- Working at a senior strategic level
- Experience supervising a team of clinical professionals including Psychologists and Social Workers
- Proven stakeholder engagement experience
- Experience working across complex mental health issues
- You must be an Australia Citizen
What’s on Offer?
Not only will you get to work within a secure and stable organisation, you will receive a superb, above average pay rate + super and work within a rewarding and driven team,