Assistant Company Secretary Coordinator/EA – 12 Month Maternity Leave Contract
$75,000 to $100,000
Thu, 6th February 2020
Highly Regarded Financial Services Firm
12 month maternity leave contract
Great Company Remuneration
Excellent opportunity to become a Company Secretary Coordinator on compliance, due diligence, statutory board reporting and business support.
Fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded financial services organisation (based in the Paris end of Collins Street) to undertake Company Secretary Coordination/Executive Assistant work in regards to compliance, due diligence, statutory board reporting and business support.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Paralegal or an Assistant Company Secretary to work on a fast paced work environment and expand their skill set.
- Assist company secretary on preparing board packs and taking minutes
- Maintenance and follow up of board committee actions
- Managing meetings calendar for the board meetings
- Liaising with senior stakeholders both in Australia and Globally
- Diary management for 2 x High Level Executives within the business
- Attending to a variety of ad hoc administrative work as required
- This role is roughly 60% Company Secretary Coordination / 40% EA work
- Minimum 5 company secretarial assistance experience
- Financial services experience will be a plus
- Strong experience dealing with multiple stakeholders requests and ability to prioritise tasks and manage expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Methodical with strong attention to detail
- Flexible in dealing with last minute changes in a fast paced environment
If this role peaks your interest please don’t hesitate to call Sarah Watson on 03 9448 3006 for a confidential discussion.