Assistant Accountant | Property | Temp-to-Perm
$75,000 to $100,000
Wed, 2nd December 2020
Immediate requirement for a motivated property accountant looking to move into the funds space. Surround yourself with like-minded individuals!
MARS Recruitment are currently with one of Australia’s leading property groups in their search for a motivated assistant accountant who is looking to promote their career with one of APAC’s premier funds.
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Ensuring accuracy of accounting records, management reporting and statutory reports for specific managed funds
- Closing the month end, including processing of month end journals and reconciling balance sheet accounts, including bank accounts
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly consolidation of fund accounts, including any necessary consolidation and elimination adjustments
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting to investors, including management accounts and variance analysis
- Assist with the annual fund budget
- Calculation of trust distributions and liaise with tax advisors in relation to the annual income tax return
- Maintain working capital and financing requirements within fund
Ideally you will have 1-2 years experience in the property sector or have an understanding of the unique environment of the property and real estate sector in Australia/APAC. Prior experience in chartered accounting is highly regarded.
If this sounds your next opportunity, please get in touch via ‘apply’ or email Ed Burgess with a recent CV at email@example.com