Fri, 20th September 2019
Full time position with benefits
Parking on site
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant/Assistant Accountant to join a high performing team based in East Melbourne.
Our Client is a leader in the service Industry, and has excellent growth strategies for the next 12 – 18 months.
They are looking for an experienced Accounts Officer/Assistant Accountant with payroll knowldege to join a team of 5 on a full time basis.
The candidate will be responsible for the following duties
- Process Invoices and reconciling accounts
- Monthly Reconciliations
- Month end preperation
- Accounts Receivables and banking
- Payroll accounting
- Journals and accurals
- Cash Flows forecasting
- Ad-hoc Administrative and Financial Tasks
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as an Accounts Officer / Assistant Accountant
- Complete tasks in a timely and effective manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Large ERP Systems exposure is essential
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this role then please follow the link, or if you have already met with someone at Mars then please send an up to date copy of your CV.
Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.