Application Security Specialist
Tue, 20th August 2019
Application Security Strategy
Partner with AGILE / Digital Leader
Financial Services Sector
Looking for strong security professionals – with exceptional knowledge across application security to drive this advice across the devops lifecycle.
This company is a leading financial services provider. This is a fantastic opportunity to partner with the cyber team and drive the application security strategy across the DevOps lifecycle.
You will act in advisory capacity across operational security activities such as incident management, investigations, reviewing threat intelligence and security alerts. this will include having exceptional knowledge across security to provide practical security advice to development teams and the broader business.
- A solid and up-to-date understanding of security best practices, with a focus on controls, design, incident handling procedures, and management
- Expertise in identifying, analysing, and addressing security vulnerabilities
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with your peers, managers, and stakeholders
- strong experience with web and/or mobile application security
- expertise in Application Security Tools (e.g. HP Fortify, IBM AppScan, Veracode, Checkmarx and Tenable)
- experience in security consulting and advice
- experience with continuous integration and relevant tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins or similar
- passionate about security and helping application teams achieve the right security outcomes
- strong sense of ownership, self-motivated and able to self-manage work.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Experience in Security architecture and design, or application development
- prior experience in DevSecOps
- Cloud Certification – CCSK, AWS
- Security Certifications – CISSP, CEH.
- Processes and security automation exposure