Analyst, Corporate Finance
Wed, 8th April 2020
Exciting opportunity to join a high-performing team in a supportive environment
Enhance your experience across deals, project management and delivery
Achieve tangible results and make a real difference through your work
Add significant value to well-known businesses. Ideal opportunity if you’re in accounting-based role and want more Corporate Finance exposure.
Award-winning APAC team of a global advisory firm, renowned for it’s high quality work on due diligence, valuation and transformation engagements. With an international reach and strong leadership of industry experts, the firm offer a unique platform in providing critical strategic, operational, financial and capital advice to large corporates, boards and Private Equity sponsors across the region.
Due to significant upswing in light of recent events, our client wishes to appoint an Analyst into their Corporate Finance team. At this level, you will play a key role in a high-performing, fast-paced environment. Promoting close collaboration with clients and internal project teams you will be responsible for:
- Providing financial and accounting related consulting in the Corporate Finance arena
- Prepare, review, and evaluate historical and pro-forma financial information to assess trends and fluctuations that may impact business cash-flow and deal valuation
- Perform industry and company research and assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be by management to key stakeholders
- Provide support in maintaining communication with clients and staff members on engagements, while updating senior team members on progress and issues
- Network and build internal relationships with members of the other service areas
- Strong focus on: Quality of Earnings (EBITDA), Working Capital, Quality of Net Assets, Forecast, Debt, Margins and Inventory costing.
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree – finance related
- CA/CPA qualified or in-process of obtaining certification
- Experience with the financial due diligence process and financial modelling
- At least two years of relevant experience in a consulting or professional services firm
- Technical accounting acumen; with a detailed knowledge of requirements
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including report writing
- Understanding of basic qualitative and quantitative aspects of business problems
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing environment
How to Apply
To confirm your interest please click “apply” via the link provided. Please note, that only applicants selected for shortlisting will be contacted directly by a member of our team.
You must have the right to live and work
in this location to apply for this job.