Analyst – Corporate Finance- Melbourne CBD
Wed, 16th May 2018
A Corporate Finance Analyst opportunity has been created to join this leading ASX listed organisation
One of Australia’s true corporate success stories over the last 10 years are currently looking for an Analyst to fill a newly created role within their Corporate Finance Team. This is an exciting opportunity for an analyst to gain more varied sector exposure or a Big 4 candidate to move into the corporate world.
Reporting to the Director, this position will incorporate:
- Financial Modelling and analysis.
- Business cases for future transactions.
- Preparation of pitch books, board papers, ASX announcements.
- Project work
- Liaising with stakeholders and Senior management.
- You will ideally be working toward post qualifications – CFA.
- 3- 5 years experience within a similar role, ideally from an investment bank or Big 4.
- You will have very strong financial modelling skills – ability to create from scratch
- Strong understanding of corporate finance theory
- Strong communication skills
- You will be commercial and keen to be involved with strategic decisions that affect the whole business
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this role then please follow the link, or if you have already met with someone at Mars then please send an up to date copy of your CV.
Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted
Manager- Accounting and Finance
(03) 9448 3004