Analyst | ASX Global Organisation | $90k-$100k Package
$75,000 to $100,000
Wed, 10th July 2019
Global, ASX listed organisation
Supportive team environment
Exciting role for Big4 First Mover
Excellent opportunity for an Big4 first mover from to join global ASX listed organisation in a commercial role on a permanent basis. Melbourne CBD.
Opportunity for a CA/CPA qualified Analyst to join a well-known Australian corporate whom have a strong global presence. This is an excellent role for someone looking to move from a Big4 firm for the first time.
Working with senior stakeholders throughout the business and driving the performance reporting function. Additionally, this role is responsible for the following:
- Preparation of monthly executive reports and presentations
- Perform variance analysis against forecasts and budgets
- Collate analysis on results, trends, market conditions
- Target value add analysis to support executive stakeholders
- Assist with the preparation of credit metric calculations
- Assist with providing financial support for planning processes, including budgets, forecast and long term strategic planning
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Previously or currently working at a Big 4 accounting firm
- Previous experience working with a large, ASX listed clients
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
If this looks like you, please contact Tayler Bridger at MARS Recruitment via the details listed below.
Senior Consultant – Accounting and Finance
(03) 9448 3005