AIN/PCW Aged care facility in Rosebud
Mornington Peninsula, Melbourne, Australia
Wed, 17th November 2021
About the company and the role We are partnering with a national Aged Care provider with over 20 years of
About the company and the role
We are partnering with a national Aged Care provider with over 20 years of experience in the industry.
Due to continuous and ongoing demand, they are looking for Assistant in Nursing/Personal care Workers to join their team in Rosebud. The facility is a 129-bed residential home, perfectly positioned to enjoy the Peninsula and the surrounding vineyards, olive groves, historic country houses and gardens and national parks.
What we can offer:
- Great employee benefits
- Self-managed availability – pick up extra shifts when you want to
- Appreciation and warm smile every day at work
- A workplace where you can grow and develop your skills
Skills & Experience
- Certificate III in Individual Support or currently studying a nursing degree
- Previous experience in a PCA or AIN role in Aged Care
- Demonstrated ability to work to required resident outcomes
- Reliability and commitment
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
If you feel this position is for you, please click the ‘APPLY’ button today or contact Linda Cominetti on 08 6465 4693 or email me on [email protected] for more details.
Apply for this Job