Agile BA / Iteration Manager
Mon, 17th August 2020
Looking for Senior AGILE BAs with experience in the retail sector / working across E-commerce initiatives
Looking for your next career move? Join this market leading brand name whom have been experiencing significant success this year with the retail sector.
The role requires a strong core BA skillset wihtin an AGILE environment – but you will ideally have a background as an iteration manager / delivering within an agile environment / have a strong understanding around digital retail initiatives. With a preference for: retail website optimization and digital journey planning for consumers relating to payment methods, checkout optimisation.
- Liaise with key business / technical stakeholders to gather requirement
- Have a strong understanding and work as BA across multiple digital retail / E-commerce initiatives
- Establish best practice processes between Business Analysts, Product Owners and Engineering to ensure shared understanding of requirements has been established
- Lead the validation of system requirements and process
- Address any requirement queries or issues that arise throughout the delivery process
- Translate business needs into system or product requirements with clear, concise and testable user stories & process flows
- Translate business needs in a clear and concise manner
- Must have 5+ experience hands on BA
- Have a background in iteration management / lead initiatives within a digital retail environment
- Experience in Retail / E-commerce essential
- Must have hands on experience working in AGILE environments
Please note due to the high volume of applicants we will only be able to contact those successfully shortlisted, this process takes 2-3 businesses days.