Tullamarine, Melbourne, Australia
Sun, 22nd May 2022
What you’ll be doing Seeking an experienced Administrator / customer service officer to join a global organization specializing in automation
What you’ll be doing
Seeking an experienced Administrator / customer service officer to join a global organization specializing in automation and robotics on a permanent contract.
This role is based in Melbourne’s north western suburbs working full time hours and requires someone who is available for an immediate start.
This role will see you primarily responsible for providing the highest standard of customer service to internal and external customers, as well as providing administrative support to the wider business.
- Field incoming enquiries from customers with spare parts only requirements.
- Obtain pricing from suppliers and arrange procurement of goods
- Coordinate lead times from supplier, and delivery of goods to customer
- Reception duties (meeting and greeting customers)
- Ensure customer is invoiced at the appropriate time as per the offer.
- Data entry / process invoices
- Create and maintain sales reports
- Manage /support general systems (Excel, word and some basic applications).
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- Relevant administrative experience
- Bubbly and engaging personality with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service attitude
- Demonstrated ability to build effective business relationships
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Office management skills / experience
- Working well independently, while managing expectations and deadlines
- IT minded (Office 365 (Microsoft Teams)
Benefits to you:
- Permanent opportunity – Immediate start
- Flexible working conditions
- collaborative team culture
- Onsite parking
- 60k base + super
At Mars, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via the link below
Apply for this Job